The nation which makes the best use of the sword will always subjugate the nation which has more gold and less courage.
- A cunning and ruthless disposition.
- They entered into agreements and signed treaties which they almost always dishonoured
- Political sanction was granted by the rulers of the invaders and invasions and forced conversions were mandated by the highest of their religious authorities.
- They possessed superior weapons and perfected the art of destruction and conquest.
- No regard for established protocols of conflict resolution, and rules of war.
- Deliberate destruction of the social structure, and economy of India.
- The invaders displayed total disregard for civilians and places of worship
- Learning to learn is the greatest education we can provide
- Facilitate spiritual awakening. A strong spirit can easily cope with adversity.
- Learning and practising true respect for nature, life, people and cultures.
- Promote sport, art, literature and cultural enrichment.
- Promote healthy diets and healthcare (minimising need for illness care)
- Maximise self dependence of people, organisations, communities and nation.
- Deploy Indian thoughts to develop Indian science and technologies to produce indigenously, goods and services to find and implement Indian solutions to India's needs.
- Always be prepared for invasion and aggression by others.
India and Indians are basically a peace loving people. This is our greatest strength, and also our greatest weakness.